Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Murmur 9

hi there
ummm......
there's nothing special or unusual happen recently.
so,
everything is still remain the same.

school gonna reopen within three weeks~
our summer holidays is come to an end very soon.
sigh....... ;(



here, I wanna say~
I have a real real strong desire recently~
of having a walkman/MP3 music player~
>//<
have to spend money AGAIN ?!?
I am considering to buy one for myself.
I just can't live without music(s).
HeeeLLLPP :O



on the previous days,
a friend said~
"why can't Asians just be direct?"
this is a good question. (i think)
as I am wondering too.

yehhh~~
I feel bad that sometimes why can't I just be direct!
and there's nothing wrong that we express our feeling.
for instance,
i hate you, i love you,i am so angry with you,
I can't stand you anymore, EVER......
just say it out.

well......
and maybe is the culture.
so helpless with it.




Cheers! miss independent ~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment