Saturday, 13 March 2010
First,
I just finished class and I feel sleepy right now,frankly.
so tired......uhhh...
There are some songs showed below just to express my feeling:
CHANGE ME - Keri Hilson ft. Akon
【you know that I love you / you know that I need you 、 you're my air, girl, I breathe you / So don't try to change me / Why would you change me ? / baby I will let you go / you know why, I had my, my vices ...... To change me, move me, no......】
it's true, doesn't it ? !
no one can change anyone.
ME MYSELF and I - Beyonce Knowles
just wanna be me, myself and I
WHAT'S LUV - Fat Joe ft. Ashanti
yehhh......what's luv ?
what is love ?
ART OF LOVE - Guy Sebastian ft. Jordin Sparks
it sounds so beautiful -- the art of love.
and I think I don't really know it
I'm still learning the art of love.
FADE AWAY - Shaggy ft. Kevin Rudolf & Lil' Jon
I feel like to fade away sometimes, being honest.
As I feel tiring upon socialise.
INSOMNIA - the album of Enrique Iglesias
I was nearly suffering from insomnia last night.
Sth happened and affected me, my emotion badly.


